Welcome to London Fog Outdoor Cooling Solutions
For over 15 years, we have designed, fabricated and installed quality high pressure misting systems. From basic patio misters to the most complex humidification systems, all of our products are manufactured in house to the highest standards. London Fog follows a strict protocol when building a custom system.
- We come to you. We analyze your space and consider your requirements before designing your custom solution. Every home and business is different and we find that only with a truly custom installation can you get all that you need.
- We recommend the best solution for you. We have found that most of our clients prefer to “do it right” the first time. We do not allow our clients to be in the dark as far as their options go. Our presentation of the best solutions for your needs is complete.
- We present an honest and transparent estimate. At London Fog, we use state-of-the-art, software-driven estimating tools. We measure, select the recommended materials, clearly discuss any special conditions that your job presents that may force additional materials and/or labor, then present the calculations right in front of you.
- We agree to the schedule. At London Fog, our software tells us exactly what we have in stock, so when your order is agreed, the materials are reserved just for you. This means if we agree to do your project on a certain date, WE DO IT!
- When we finish, we’ve just started! When we finish your project, we consider you a customer for life. As long as you own your Misting System, you can depend on us to stay connected and be there when you need us.
Of course, all mechanical systems require periodic service. We recommend that our customers enroll in our service agreement which covers necessary cleaning of nozzles and water lines, renewal of all lubricants, filters, worn parts, etc. London Fog Outdoor Cooling Solutions will pre-schedule periodic service, or you can contact us when you need us.